Call for Workshop Proposals
ACM ICMR 2022 (https://www.icmr2022.org/) is calling for high quality Workshops addressing innovative research in multimedia retrieval and its related broad fields. The main scope of the conference is not only search and retrieval of multimedia data but also analysis and understanding of multimedia contents including:
- Community-contributed social data,
- Lifelogging data and automatically generated sensor data,
- Integration of diverse multimodal data,
- Deep learning-based methodology and practical multimedia applications
The Workshops will contain both:
- Long research papers which should present complete work with evaluations on topics related to the Conference. They will have both oral and poster presentations at the conference.
- Short research papers should present preliminary results or more focused contributions. They will be presented as posters at the conference.
- Proposal Submission Due: December 30, 2021 AOE
- Proposal Notification of Acceptance: TBD
Please submit your proposals to the Workshop Chairs:
- Herman Engelbrecht, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa (email@example.com)
- Jenny Benois-Pineau, University of Bordeaux, France (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For any question regarding workshop submissions, please visit the conference website (icmr2022.org) or email the Workshop Chairs: