When preparing your submission, please adhere strictly to the indications below. These requirements serve to ensure the appropriateness of the reviewing process and inclusion in the ACM Digital Library proceedings.
All papers must be formatted according to the ACM proceedings style. Click here to access LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates for this format. If you use LaTeX, please use sigconf.tex as the template.
Abstract and Keywords
The abstract and the keywords form the primary source for assigning papers to reviewers. So make sure that they are a concise and complete summary of your paper with sufficient information to let someone who doesn’t read the full paper know what it is about.
Complying with double-blind review (regular papers only)
In a “Double-blind Review” process, authors should not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers should not know the names of the authors. Please prepare your paper in a way that preserves anonymity of the authors, namely:
- Do not put your names under the title;
- Avoid using phrases such as “our previous work” when referring to earlier publications by the authors;
- Remove information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs);
- Check supplemental material for information that may identify the authors identity;
- Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors.
If authors fail to comply with the Double-blind restrictions, we reserve the right to reject outright the paper on administrative basis. Note that the other types of the papers (technical demonstrations, doctoral symposium and special session papers) than regular papers are reviewed in “Single-blind Review” where the authors are requested to put their name under the title in the paper.
List of authors
Please ensure that you submit your paper with the full list of authors. It is not possible to add or remove authors from your paper during the review process or after acceptance. This is a strict rule for all the paper types.
Length of the paper
Please ensure the appropriate length of your submission, namely:
- Long papers: 8 page limit, plus additional pages for the list of references
- Short papers: 4 page limit, plus additional pages for the list of references
- Technical demonstrations papers: 4 page limit
- Brave new ideas papers: 8 page limit (typical around 6 pages)
- Doctoral symposium papers: 4 page limit
- Special session papers: 6-8 pages (6 pages limit + references)
For any over-length submission, we reserve the right to reject it outright on administrative basis.
Please use this EasyChair link to submit papers.
Camera ready submission
The camera ready guidelines have been sent out via email to all corresponding authors. For full preparation instructions for the camera ready preparation and submission, please see the ICMR’22 submission guides from Sheridan Publishers here (You need to check both links):
Further, please consider all reviewer comments thoroughly when preparing the camera ready.
The camera ready deadline is April 24th, 2022 AoE.
Please note that every paper requires one full Conference registration, and each registration can only cover one paper. Details about registration will be announced here soon. Further, the presentation guidelines will be announced here soon.